Still Waiting

Last week was rough. My elevated blood pressure spiked a bit. There were multiple blood and urine tests checking for preeclampsia. The last of the results came in today. I’m free and clear for now. I can’t lie, I was a little disappointed. Had I tested positive, I would be getting induced now. But baby is healthy, even if I always seem on the brink of some new complication.

At most, I only have three weeks left. Grace scolds Sumo every day that it’s time to come out. She wants to hold her brother already! I am in complete agreement!!!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s